Wednesday, December 9, 2009
5:00am wake-up call
So its been a hectic week with exams and all so I thought I would get to bed early. Brittni hasnt yet come back so I left the lights on and both windows open to get a nice breeze. Well at 5:00am we were awoken by a billowing wind that blew our lamp and picture frame down. This is when Brittni started to go into tornado crazy mode. She freaks out and realizes we need to close the window so she looks at the open window and then looks at me and says "Are you going to help?" but everything still hasnt registered to me yet. But then we finally get the window down and the put the lamp back up. We go into the other room and we forgot that that window was open and rain was pouring in and the wind had blown leaves in the room and all the picture frames have fallen and pictures came out. Once we get the window down we go out to the hall to find some of our fellow residents in the hall freaking out talking about some tornado warning. I say ok one second I will be back. So I go back into the room grab my phone, robe, and of course bear claw slippers, I am ready to be and RA and save these girls lives. So Brittni and I talk about it and we say..."what should we do?"..."I dunno. What do you think we should do?"..."I dunno. Let's just go back to bed."...So I tell all the girls that everything is safe and to go back to sleep. We get back in the room and we crawl back into the bed. Right before I fall asleep I hear Brittni...she looks over at me and says, "Amanda Im really scared". I didnt really know she was serious and so I laughed and said "Ok" and went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment