Friday, December 11, 2009

Roommate Date Gone to Waste...Literally

So today Brittni and I had our last roommate date till we get back from Christmas break. So we thought that we would go to Bojangles to start our day off with a good meal to get us ready to study and take our last exam today. So we go and the food was great we sat and enjoyed our meal and conversations about the previous nights pranks. We go to leave and we see this huge semi parked behind Brittni's car and from inside we thought no big deal we can wait a couple of minutes. Then we walked outside and smelt the worst smell hands down in the world. We were blocked in our parking spot at Bojangles by a semi that collects bathroom waste!! Oh my, so we run to the car holding our breath and think that when we reach the safety of our car that the stinging in our nostrals would stop, however the smell peirced through the open car doors as we got in and we were trapped in it. As soon as we got in the car our conversation went like this,

Brittni: "Oh my gosh I dont think I can do this, I dont think I can do this... I think Im gonna throw up, I think Im gonna throw up...'
Amanda: (Laughing)
Brittni: "Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh...I just threw up in my mouth, I just threw up in my mouth!"
Amanda: (more laughter)
Brittni: "Oh my gosh, OH NO...I JUST THREW UP IN MY HAND, Amanda, I just threw up in my hand! I need a napkin."
Amanda: "Wait..I need to blow my nose, you can have half of the napkin"

All the while..I am staring this man down as he slowly walking to the semi to move it for us. He hops in the semi and in the slowest motion ever, starts backin his truck up. And we were free. So we roll down all of the windows, despite the freezing cold outside, to air out the smell of bodily waste from the toilets of Bojangels.
Moral of Story: Brittni has a weak stomach and I have a new appreciation for all the sewer men out there who dump our waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment