Sunday, December 20, 2009

Silly Fears

So Im spending the couple of days at Lauren Snyder's house which reminds me of a very funny story of the last time I stayed with her. It has to do with my lovely imagination. I was staying in her guest bedroom all by myself and sleeping which is normally what you do. But I have really cool dreams most of the time. I LOVE dreaming. It is so much fun but sometimes it doesn't turn out into the best situation. For instance, when I was in Lauren's guest bedroom and I dreamed that there was a snake at the bottom of the bed near my feet. And my dreams always seem SO real! So I woke up and thought that my dream was real..so I definitely just knew that there was a snake in my bed and I was WAY too scared to look myself. So I took a blanket and laid on the floor next to the bed and went back to sleep. That morning I walked into Lauren's bedroom and in all seriousness told her that I thought there was a snake in the bottom of her bed and that I had slept in the floor all last night. Later to find out it was deefffffinitely a dream.

It was really funny. So other funny and super silly things that I am afraid of (I will probably be adding to this list constantly):
-ants
-planes
-closed shower curtains
-being by myself in a big house
-snakes in the bottom of my bed
-people reaching toward my neck
-needles
-blood

The list probably goes on and on. Most of these fears have a story behind them. Feel free to ask me if you want to know about them!!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAH! Okay this was really funny. I like you girls blog! Very nice read! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete